Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Symptoms Of Bleach Inhalation Bleach Inhalation, Now What Do I Do?

Bleach inhalation, now what do I do? - symptoms of bleach inhalation

My husband bought Tilex (with chlorine) for our bathroom. I sprayed the tub, left the room a bit (the doors and windows were open, mind you) and has a slightly later to scrub the tub. I do not think I was there for more than 15 minutes, but the smell of chlorine was very strong and burned my eyes and nose for the cleaning (I had a towel wrapped around his mouth!). After I, probably 10 minutes after I sat, I felt nausea, headache was a time that is very sluggish and I felt I had had a slight fever (chills) to. The strange thing is that the symptoms come in waves, so that he was rejected. I woke up this morning feeling better (no nausea), but now I have some a little cough and chest tightness. The chest tightness is similar to that broNchita when you breathe and work a little out of breath, and you have a bit to draw a breath to. I fear that all the chlorine would have a negative effect on me really. What should I do? Should I wait to see if the symptoms get worse or better? Has this ever happened to anyone else yet? Search Google effects of chlorine inhalation, and people have said that many things can cause pneumonia, fluid in the lungs, vomiting, coughing, etc. Any suggestions? If I am a doctor in the event?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get off at Yahoo and the hospital.

Post a Comment