Friday, February 5, 2010

Skating Party Decorations ATTENTION TEEN GUYS AND GIRLS!!! I Have Two B-day Party Ideas, Which Is Better?

ATTENTION TEEN GUYS AND GIRLS!!! I have two b-day party ideas, which is better? - skating party decorations

Okay, my first choice is a matter of 80 games will be held at a rented roller skating rink. The customers are requiring that hold about 80 dresses in a style, and there is plenty of 80, playing music in the background. You know, just a bunch of neon, big hair and Madonna / Def Leppard.
Now my second choice is, is that the game will probably be leased in the arena (if possible), and the question is in the winter in July. (Yes, this is my party in 6 months! But please, do not give me this crap, I have good reasons to deal with the planning of this early)
Thus, large flakes of snow and winter decorations with modern music while people eat skate and junk food.
So my questions are;
1. sound of ice and roller skating fun! or is it tacky at all? .. (Boys and girls)
2. It is a beautiful open ice rinks in July? (I live in Utah, which helps if ...)
3. Mixture of 80 May and ice skating? (these 2 are my favorites, but idk if they work well together.)
4. Which do you prefer?

ifParty you have any suggestions please let me know.
thx in advance!

1 comments:

Mystery Man said...

1. Ice skating is.

2. Many years ago, around the rink in Utah (Source link below).

3. 80-Of course you can mix and ice skating. These are two different things, but also contradicts the other, as has been skating a lot longer than 80.

4. I want to go ice skating as a first choice. Roller skating is not as glamorous and skating is more fun.

Post a Comment