Saturday, February 6, 2010

Abdominal Pain After Eating Disease Recurring Abdominal Pain. Are There Any Doctors Here?

Recurring Abdominal Pain. Are there any Doctors here? - abdominal pain after eating disease

First, I am 13 years old. My whole life I've always had stomach pain, especially after eating. The pain is extreme, but I always thought it was just a stomach ache. We went to the doctor several times and each time had a different answer. First it was my kidneys, then it was my liver and pancreas. After several expensive tests and ultrasound, they discovered that he had gallbladder disease and gallstones. On January 31, 2009, I went for surgery to remove my gallbladder. For nearly two months, we were so relieved, the pain is gone. I ate more and gained even 20 pounds. Now I have to lose some of that weight back and the food is not as appetizing as possible. My stomach pain after eating is reaccuring.

I researched different things, such as celiac disease and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and even cancer. I do not know if I have returned to the doctor and known by all the drugs that we go again.

If someone who knows what she could talk to me answers (preferably) a doctor becausemade.

Thank you again,
Jessica

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to talk with your doctor first. It is a condition that the bile ducts into the gall bladder is attached to this report are affected and may need another procedure this problem, that's why you need to correct your symptoms with your surgeon's report. The distance of two months is a general term for this problem to develop.

Post a Comment