Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Shower Sachets Can I Buy Sachets Relatively Cheaply? Looking For Chamomile, Lavender, Etc. For A Baby Shower Gift?

Can i buy sachets relatively cheaply? Looking for chamomile, lavender, etc. for a baby shower gift? - baby shower sachets

I plan to make a doll that looks like my best friend. She is with her first child, and I want to do something special for them. I know that it is something special to draw the shower, and I have tons of things that I had (and the clothes as if they have a child). But I wanted a doll your child is doing a bit of an exaggeration, but also fun for children, who resembles her. I would do this part, but also wanted the odor laboratory, such as lavender. My son has a lab lavender from my brother for Christmas and she loves it. I wanted to give this doll relaxing aromatherapy fragrances. Is there a place I can buy small bags of lavender, chamomile, etc or is it a way to do it myself?

1 comments:

rhapsody... said...

Try to go to a dollar store or a pharmacy on the envelope. If you do not find it there, you can try to stock up on craft supplies.

When you take the envelope and try to find addresses and find the fresh herbs and aromatic plants sold. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment