Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jetlite Pnr Number Can I Get My Boarding Pass/ticket Only With PNR Number?

Can I get my boarding pass/ticket only with PNR number? - jetlite pnr number

Hello,
My ticket is booked by someone from my family in India. I will continue my journey to go from the United Arab Emirates to Delhi. Bhubaneshwar to Delhi (in JetLite Airways). Tickets booked by an agent. Can I get a ticket? Where can I get my boarding pass at the airport to say that my PNR number. I tried e-ticket from somewhere, but could not. Help Plz.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Sandokan said...

How much you want to have the electronic ticket? United Arab Emirates or LED? It depends on whether: a) The airport supports eTicketing Check -) in b and if the operator assisted electronic tickets. I know personally that AUH and DXB-ticket check-in support, but I know. Personally, I hope the relevant airline and ask directly.
In general, you can PNR code and passport control in the case of electronic tickets.

Post a Comment