Monday, January 18, 2010

North Texas Golf Community Tough Decision To Make........................?

Tough decision to make........................? - north texas golf community

I am 33 and / or I am 34 March 2008th I am single and childless. I am independent (I work from home) and generate a good income. I currently live in Chicão with the cost of living. P. ex. of $ 400K, you can buy an apartment without parking 2br ......... It's my problem ............. I want to Dallas, Texas, go (a suburb in the north becaue exact), I'll buy a BR 5 / 4 1 / 2 baths / 3 car for about $ Gagar 265K.Not it was a house of this size, this gives an idea. I have this house, as in gated communities, complete with a golf course. How can I start my business again and it would take to beat me for about 3 years to my current income, or should I stay in Chicago and not move?
If I did not want to move the end of next year (2008)

Side note: Money is not the decisive thing is to begin.

I am a certified machinery and equipment of the evaluator. Although my business is flourishing banks

6 comments:

Phil P said...

Go ahead and do it. Moving. Basically, you know you have a big change in your life to be truly happy. I wish you all the luck in the world. Move as quickly as possible. because it goes. The more difficult it becomes. and you can talk to the outside.

zphiv said...

If you are not happy where he is now, then you know what to do. Finally, you want to create the perfect environment in which you can be successful and to share their passion. If Chicago is not where you need to be Bruh, as in Texas or Never Land! Many blessings for you and your company (s).

MrCead said...

Services from one company to do an analysis of market research for yourself first. Then you leave me, as used for 2 weeks or longer before he around to see if you get to the cowboy hats and boots in the city. Life in Dallas and Chicago life are like night and day. You may not like everyone and to be unhappy, or you can it is better than Chicago and pick up an accent in his speech. Just do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Da Snipa Masta said...

Listen, if I were you, I would much revenue generated by investment ...

Save up to 300k flat on the value of the cash (receipt + type business, business start-up to 100k), then transferred. You start your business, but with a good head start and have enough money in the economy. additional money in hand to invest once again and reach a large number of passive income that you save a little money in stocks, then click Yes. Basically, if you make lots of money, I suggest that 2 in the same year of delay Goals thats just me, in only 14 -.-

Da Snipa Masta said...

Listen, if I were you, I would much revenue generated by investment ...

Save up to 300k flat on the value of the cash (receipt + type business, business start-up to 100k), then transferred. You start your business, but with a good head start and have enough money in the economy. additional money in hand to invest once again and reach a large number of passive income that you save a little money in stocks, then click Yes. Basically, if you make lots of money, I suggest that 2 in the same year of delay Goals thats just me, in only 14 -.-

bri said...

Get the smallest apartment, you can buy the house in Dallas or elsewhere, and the rent you pay may (and flat) allyl and then rent out your apartment and move

Post a Comment