Monday, December 14, 2009

Light Pains In Liver Region How Much Alcohol Abuse Does It Take For The Onset Of Liver Disease Or Symptoms Of?

How much alcohol abuse does it take for the onset of liver disease or symptoms of? - light pains in liver region

My little brother, who is over 22 now in school, and I called for my advice, because I had a slight stomach ache. Now I know he drinks too much, because he is honest with me and it's a good thing. From what you say you drink enough to him drunk 4.5 nights per week. It's a big guy (5 '7 "and about 180), but enough to be around six or seven beers and maybe one or two shots. The thing he's had it for about 3 months (from the school year now .) He said he did not notice any yellowing of the skin, eyes or pain, only mild discomfort in the abdomen and lower chest. I think I want is something that develops liver disease over a long period of time or a few months develop? "I told you the main thing is to prevent development of bad habits that will make you behave in this way about their student days, but I want your risk factor for this measure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment