Saturday, December 12, 2009

Destination Wedding Thank You Note Would It Be OK To Get The Marriage License Validated In Advance For A Destination Wedding?

Would it be OK to get the marriage license validated in advance for a destination wedding? - destination wedding thank you note

I'm getting married in Florida in a destination wedding, but I am a resident of Texas. If I have a marriage license in Florida and is in the wedding business, which I use, which costs $ 170 and includes a lot of paperwork. I was in Texas for about $ 36 and would be much less of a problem for us. Would it be bad for the license, and have witnessed and signed in court two weeks before the wedding? The discovery that my family and they mad? The mother of my friend suggested, but I'm not good with people. I mean, the royal wedding of my opinion and the opinion of my friend is a Christian ceremony, but the documentation of the government is on the road. The advice and personal experience is appreciated, thank you!

Price Note: I know it costs $ 93.50 for the license in Florida, but the indictment of the company and another $ 75. There are also costs $ 30 when you make mistakes, and you must send a stamped envelope to send the thing in itself, which is probably a little money, so rounded to $ 170.

0 comments:

Post a Comment