Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Xxx Groping Men Only Questions..?

Men only questions..? - xxx groping

.... Ok guys, be honest

1) Large breasts or small breasts? (in talkin big breasts are huge and the roots vainy or size grip)

2) blond, red or brown?

3) Shakira or Beyonce?

4) in the bed, a screamer or a grouch?

5) mini-skirts or tight pants?

6) Big Gurls, Gurls Gurls a little thick or thin?

7) The most boring wats say a gurl to do?

8) wat u wuld love to get a Christmas present ur GF?

9) How will new Spendin age or with her?

10) Is it gay to show public affection (in not only speak holdin hands on, but the action of the tongue and groping Complete)

thank you xxx

3 comments:

Roar said...

1) small breasts, for sure.
2) red / brown
3) Erm, no one is special for me, but if I choose, and Shakira.
4) Moaner
5) Mini Skirts
6) Erm, are not liable wulrus thin and does not share. I like curves.
7) It is not really just for girls, is a bit annoying would bother me. As ignorance fussyness ... I can not really think of anything at the top of my head.
8) A picture painted: D
9), which do not "do" in the new year.
10) This is not love, it's ridiculous shots out of control. Wrestling hugs and kisses are loving, tongue showing and groping absoloutely No Self Control. I think it is tasteless, and show why other people? No, I think it is amazing thatis very heterosexual, not gay at all: P

Anonymous said...

Big Tits 1)

Reds 2)

3) Shakira

4) a grouch

5) Tight Jeans

6) Some girls limp and thin.

7) about me to be funny for me.

8) A very special evening together.

9) Chiclana de la Frontera night in paradise.

10) No, I always show my little girl with affection of the audience.

Captain Cupcake said...

1. Broadband is pleasing to the eye, but the smaller ones are more convenient because they are more sensitive to stimulation. In fact, some young children may lead a woman to orgasm without having to go to other areas.

2. Brunettes

3. Neither.

4. Moaner is better than the people in the vicinity.

5. Jeans

6. Correctly stated that it is healthier.

7. Poor eating habits at the table. Do not eat with the pigs.

8. You can not write because it is a family site.

9. Travel to a place timeshare we have.

10. Gross in the city.

I am married to my wife for over 31 years. You can not win this time.

Post a Comment