Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pictures Of Causes Of An Enlarged Heart I Feel Something May Be Under The Skin By My Sternum. Any Ideas As To What It Might Be?

I feel something may be under the skin by my sternum. Any ideas as to what it might be? - pictures of causes of an enlarged heart

Hey guys, for about 2 years that I felt a strange feeling in my skin around my part of the sternum (between the inferior vena cava and the aorta http://micromumbai.com/human in the following table-body11 . jpg

With this I also feel short of breath (if I exterting much) and even in sleep, which wakes me sometimes gasping for air. My last reading of 120/79 BP reading.

So when I get up from a sitting or lying position, I feel like the current black and theres a picture in my head about.

I also had a lot of acid reflux during this time.

Can someone about this problem? Is it something minor or something important (such as an enlarged heart or the aorta)? Its really hard to describe, but it feels as if somethings under my skin, which is no acute pain. Most annoying, because I know that there, but not painful. My finger on this point, but unfortunately not. Without the intervention of documents, how can I check myself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment